Protek Single Line Ground Monitor
- Simple & quick operation. Operates like handline but much more water.
- Unmanned operation saves manpower.
- Unmanned Elevation – adjustable between 30 and 60 degrees (down to 20 degrees when manned).
- Horizontal rotation adjustable 20 degrees either side of center.
- Compact folding legs for easy storage.
- Carbide tipped spikes for extended wear and stability.
- Flows up to 500 GPM.
- 2 ½” Inlet & Outlets
- Compact & lightweight (only 14 lbs.).
- PR-822 Master Stream Nozzle
- PR-117 Smooth Bore Deluge Tip
- PR-119 Stream Shaper
Protek Dual-Purpose Ground Monitor
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum (weight 32 lbs. ground monitor or 20 lbs. deck monitor)
- Dual Application - Portable Monitor or Add Flange for Deck Mount
- Quick Locking System –Heavy Duty Spring-Loaded Lock Pins
- Safety Stop at 30 Degree Above Horizontal. (Can be released to go below Horizontal When Used in Deck Mount Mode)
- Full, Unobstructed 3" Waterway for Low Friction Loss
- Optional Package Including Quad Stacked Tips, Top Flange And Stream Shaper
- 800 GPM in Portable Mode with Double 2-1/2" Inlet (Model PR-622-2)
- 1,000 in Mode with 4 or 5” Single Inlet (Model PR-622-1)
- 1,250 In Deck Mount (Model PR-622-3)