Chieftain Jacket & Pants
The Chieftain Firesafe Two-Piece System is specifically designed for the perils of Wildland firefighting. FireSafe maximizes thermal protection during the dangers of heat stress. It's the same great quality and durability you've come to expect from Chieftain, at affordable price levels.
- Wide collar with Velcro® adjustable throat tab keps out water and flying debris.
- Radio pocket, sized to fit all modern radios.
- Zipper and Velcro double front closure prevents water and debris intrusion.
- High visibility NFPA-approved 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material triple trim around chest, back and sleeves.
- Two-ply, double stitched cuff reinforcements for increased garment service life.
- Large pockets with drainage eyelets feature flaps with Velcro closures.
- Two reinforced utility loops.
- 42-stitch bartacks at
all stress points.
- Two adjustable waist straps, one on each hip, with easy operating postman slides.
- Zipper and snap fly closures.
- High visibility NFPA-approved 3M Scotchlite Reflective material triple trim around legs.
- Two-ply, double-stitched pant cuff reinforcements.
- Adjustable Velcro closures at pant cuffs for tight seal around boots.
- Fire retardant, treated leather kneww reinforcements for greater comfort and safety while kneeling and crawling.
- Two front half-bellow cargo pockets.
- Extra long quilted Indura or Nomex kneepads.