Introducing the NEW Chieftain FireSafe Coverall System, specifically designed for the perils of Wildland firefighting. Intended as a complement to our ever-popular two-piece system, the FireSafe Coverall System offers many of the same proven features, with a choice in style: Standard or Deluxe.
The FireSafe Coverall System also provides the same maximum thermal protection while minimizing the potential dangers of heat stress. And, in keeping with the 75-year Chieftain traditional of excellence, FireSafe ensures comfort, optimal freedom of movement, fire movement, fire resistance and durability.
- Wide collar with Velcro® adjustable throat tab keeps out water and flying debris.
- Radio pocket, sized to fit all modern radios.
- Zipper and Velcro double front closure prevents water and debris intrusion.
- Ample sleeve patterns allow for freedom of movement while wearing regular shirt underneath.
- Adjustable Velcro closures on sleeves permit tight seal against gloves.
- High visibility NFPA-approved 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material triple trim around chest, back and sleeves.
- Adjustable Velcro closures at bottom of the pant legs permits a tight seal around boots.
- 42-stitch bartacks at all stress points.
- Fire retardant, treated leather knee reinforcements provide greater comfort and safety while crawling and kneeling.